Sunday, February 26, 2017 - Thursday, March 2, 2017
5 days and 4 nights for YOU to explore the beautiful outdoors, your body and your mind
Rise with the sun and wander out your bedroom door directly to the beautifully landscaped private grounds filled with native desert material. Soak in the majesty of the mountain that you will appreciate even more when you and 7 other wonderful, wise women take on the challenge and strength of climbing to the top with each others' support.
Where are you - you ask?
in Scottsdale, Arizona, at the Wise Women reTREAT- realigning, reconnecting, and relaxing into your true self.
* Large outdoor kitchen with flat screen TV
*Lower level cocktail deck with waterfall and gas fire pit
* Heated, salt water pool
*Paths throughout property to explore, a serene botanical treasure amongst diverse cactus and beautiful trees.
*Updated bathrooms with body sprays, travertine and granite
*Views of Camelback Mountain, McDowell Mountain and Superstition Mountains
*Oversized putting and chipping green
*Horseshoe, volleyball and croquet areas
*Pool table, poker room, ping pong, 5 flat screen TVs including a surround sound theater
*State of the art kitchen
You will be getting a great workout with beautiful views as we explore either of the 2 trails of Camelback Mountain. The Cholla Trail, at 1.6 miles over an incline of 1,300 feet, is a nice, winding hike with great views of Scottsdale and Phoenix for the first 1.2 miles. Then the hike becomes more intense and you scramble for the final 1/3 mile. The Echo Canyon Trail is an intense and difficult anaerobic hike the entire 1.2 miles to the summit, rising to 2,704 feet above sea level. *http://climbcamelback.com/info.php
After returning from the mountain, connect with your body and breath by experiencing yoga outside by the pool, consciously moving to open and appreciate your body, allowing for gratitude.
There will be several ALL-INCLUSIVE activities planned such as:
Day long trip to see the spiritual red rocks of Sedona
1/2 hour Massage or
1/2 hour Facial
Yoga every day to open your body and mind
Paddle-boarding (not including board or lessons)
Image upgrade class
More information to come on the fun activities planned!
Evenings come with the opportunity to relax and unwind with a made-for-you dinner, wine tasting, image consulting, life mapping, meditation, bonding and star gazing.
We will have our very own private chef, to prepare healthy, yummy, custom dishes for your reTREAT. You will be spoiled - in a healthy way - with fresh ingredients, prepared beautifully.
- All transportation to our daily excursions
- Boutique Accommodations - 6 Private Rooms (2 Kings w private bath, 3 queens, and 1 shared room with 2 twins)
- Delicious Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners and Snacks - healthfully prepared by a personal chef
- Hikes on Camelback Mountain/ Piestawa Peak/ Pinnacle Peak/ McDowell Mountain
- Personalized Yoga every morning
- Life Mapping Workshop / Life Coaching with Rebecca to plan how to live your best life
- 1/2 hour of Massage or Facial in the privacy of the resort
- Special classes such as Reiki, image consulting, essential oils (when available)
- Cooking class
Whats Not Included...
- Your roundtrip transportation from home to the house
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, tips for maid, additional massage, facials, or other services.
- We provide the transportation and the opportunity for the activities, some have additional costs associated: renting of paddle board and lessons, renting of gold clubs / tennis racquets and lessons, special tours such as a Jeep tour of Sedona
- We will provide all food and beverages, including wine (within reason) except dinner the day of travel to Sedona. If you wish or need to have something special, lets talk.
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
We would highly advise booking your trip as soon as possible. Because this is a private resort home and property, there are only 7 slots per group available. So call up your BFF's and plan your girls get-away before the cold sets in! If you need to come in earlier or later, don't dismiss the opportunity - lets talk and see if we can accommodate. You deserve this - time for you to Reflect, Rejuvenate and Renew your lifeI
We've taken care of everything...
*** All prices below include everything related to your lodging and inclusive items ***
All Prices below include taxes and fees!!!
Prices include the 13.95% state lodging tax and 8% city tax in addition to a common $29 resort fee/night/room.
5 Day, 4 Night reTREAT, Sunday, February 26- Thursday, March 2
Fly in by 4:00 on Sunday , Fly out by 6:00 on Thursday
Master Suite with King Bed Private Bath $2199.00 There are 2 of these
Queen Guest Room Shared Bath $1799.00 There are 3 of these
Guest Room w/ Shared Twin Beds Shared Bath $1399.00 There is 1 of these
It is now time to act!
- pay in full or...
- payment plan - 3 month and 6 month option
- Trip cancellation insurance is alway recommended and suggested.
Call Rebecca to discuss how you can take part in the 2017 Wise Women ReTREAT! You are meant to be there! 412-605-9417